Views: 366 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-06 Origin: Site
As the epidemic situation in Hong Kong has stabilized, starting from 16 May, 2022, the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Hong Kong will BE OPEN from Monday to Friday. Applicants are required to fill in the online application forms and make an appointment through the website before submitting application documents on site.
At the same time, all kinds of exhibitions in Hong Kong in succession, welcome to choose all kinds of lighting manufacturers.So,how do foreigners enter Hong Kong?
From May 1, 2022, Hong Kong will allow non Hong Kong residents who have stayed in different overseas areas in the past 14 days to enter Hong Kong and come to Hong Kong according to the same boarding, quarantine and testing arrangements as Hong Kong residents. However, relevant persons entering Hong Kong must meet all stringent entry inspection and quarantine requirements, which include
1. Completed vaccinations and have approved vaccination records;
2. Negative result of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) nucleic acid test 48 hours before departure time;
3. Have the reservation confirmation of the designated quarantine hotel;
4. After arriving in Hong Kong, passagers must accept the "test to go" arrangement at the Hong Kong International Airport and be transferred by the designated vehicle to the designated quarantine hotel for compulsory quarantine.
1. Those who have completed the vaccination can choose designated hotel quarantine for 7 days and self-monitoring for 7 days;
2. Those who have not been vaccinated must be quarantined in designated hotels for 14 days and self-monitoring for 7 days.